Snap is partially down?

When I go to snap.berkeley.edu I get this error:

**Error**
/usr/local/share/lua/5.1/lapis/db/postgres.lua:58: FATAL: remaining connection slots are reserved for non-replication superuser connections
**Traceback**
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'assert'
	/usr/local/share/lua/5.1/lapis/db/postgres.lua:58: in function 'select'
	/usr/local/share/lua/5.1/lapis/db/base_model.lua:562: in function 'find'
	./app.lua:197: in function 'filter'
	/usr/local/share/lua/5.1/lapis/application.lua:17: in function 'run_before_filter'
	/usr/local/share/lua/5.1/lapis/application.lua:125: in function 'resolve'
	/usr/local/share/lua/5.1/lapis/application.lua:167: in function </usr/local/share/lua/5.1/lapis/application.lua:165>
	[C]: in function 'xpcall'
	/usr/local/share/lua/5.1/lapis/application.lua:173: in function 'dispatch'
	/usr/local/share/lua/5.1/lapis/nginx.lua:230: in function 'serve'
	content_by_lua(locations.conf:34):2: in main chunk

If I go directly to the snap editor via a link its fine, I can log in and see my projects, but they won't load into the editor. It's just stuck on fetching the project from the cloud.

I'm sure snap is fine, and there is just a minor typo in the website's code for displaying things. Just saying this so the developers can be made aware of it or something.

I got this too at like 10am, and couldn't login to the forums.

I wanted to reply to this, but I couldn't lol

they're probably just updating the site. I think that message just pops up while the website is currently being updated. Of course, I can't say for sure, I'm only guessing.

Yeah, we've been having trouble since installing a new cloud and a new site implementation last week. New versions are coming continually.

Um w h a t

Wouldn't this get rid of our old data?

No, sorry, I mean installing new cloud software.

Oh, okay. Wait, so are e getting more than a megabyte of project space now?

No. That's not a software limitation; it's a money limitation.

We have talked about giving the option of storing your projects to your Dropbox or Google Drive account, but it's low on the priority list.

oh, ok, i understand lol

Is there any where to find the status of the Snap! servers? Last week I was having odd errors and failed to find any information about their status.

Umm, the status changes minute by minute. We think that most of the serious problems (e.g., accounts disappearing) are fixed (and the accounts not really gone). We're still having some can't-log-in-right-now problems and also a few user errors masquerading as server problems.

Sorry, Ken -- we know this isn't great.