Scratch 3 block help (Part 1)

The message reporter should keeps reporting until another message is broadcasted. But what should I do?
I don't about this. I need something like script.
This is the block that I am asking for numerous years in Scratch but they didn't answer it. So I came here and asked for block. So, please help me!

Anyway, an another question about an another block that the, "How to add extra options to special menus?"

Is there any response from anyone?

I haven't forgotten about you, but I am despairing about understanding what it is you're asking, because nothing I've tried seems to be right.

How to add extra options to special menus?

Edit:- Just waiting for this to submit my scratch 3 blocks. But the sound blocks are only my problem.

And if you make the message received? block I can give you credit and submit here.
And waiting for glide 1 sec to mouse-pointer block

I'm late to this topic, but to replicate [go forward () layers] you can just do this:

go_forward_n_layers

Thanks for your help man!!!

RE: the "message received?" block
About a month ago I showed you a picture of code and asked you whether you wanted to achieve something like this (here's the post: Scratch 3 block help). I was hoping you'd notice yourself that this idea cannot possibly work the way you think it would, because the predicate is only evaluated once per loop iteration, and lots of other messages can be broadcast during that time. In order for your idea to work you need to ask at exactly the right time, otherwise you can't be sure.
I'm a little disappointed that you didn't realize this problem in your thinking, even though Joan (in this post here: Scratch 3 block help) and before him Brian (in this brilliant post here: Scratch 3 block help) showed you exactly what the issue was and how to address this, even explaining it all here: https://forum.snap.berkeley.edu/t/scratch-3-blocks/361/39?u=jens. It boils down to needing two scripts for this, one event listener that records the messages, and the predicate that checks the previously recorded message cache.
The fact that you're disappointed with this solution is good! Your disappointment is proof that you know that there should be a better way to control the flow of a program than events. Events are great to initiate scripts but ugly for anything else, as these examples and this discussion shows. What other ways can you think of to control parallel programs?

I am very disappointed now. But I need only a block https://en.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/List_of_Block_Workarounds#Non-Existent_Blocks there are some scratch mods that contains this block. I found this one day but I forgot to book mark it. So that I can't find it. Sorry for inconvenience.

Wait! I gave you an open question: What other ways can you think of to control parallel programs? I'm trying to engage you in a discussion from which you'll learn. So... ?

Thanks for help but I would like to know more about snap!

Thank you for engaging me in a discussion to know about this!

How to do a js script to add Tamil and Hindi to text to speech library?

What is happening to my ideas? Is there any work on this?

Hi,
As you can see in #2387 Tamil was been added to Speech lib (also with all the other "Snap! languages").

Aside from this, I beg you to close this topic (asking for scratch 3 blocks) and open a new one for each question to allow some organization and logic to the conversations.
Thanks,

Joan

1 Like

As you asked this thread is closed. Don't delete this thread.

Can we use this thread to general doubts of scratch 3 blocks?
If so we need not to create more and more threads instead of one.

So this thread will not contain solution.

If we do change this thread into a general Scratch 3 block thread, we would probably need to split the topic and move the new topic into a new category.

Wouldn't that go in the Scratch forum?