Scratch 3 block help (Part 1)

Maybe you should put it in the sensing category. And I was trying to make something like.that, but I couldn't, so thank you

Oh, that's beautiful! It's a great teaching example for block variables, too.

I put it in control because {when <>] is in control.

You can use it, but it's almost identical to the other one, isn't it? It's just combined with a Snap! Build Your Own Blocks (but I made the specialized one first)
Edit: Actually, the second one is very buggy, and the first one is good.

Wait, now I'm lost, which is good? This one:

?

For some reason, if you load a project with it it fails. However, if you put it in the project it works. Any fix would be welcome. In the example, try duplicating the script.

i do want this block toodrag

untitled script pic
"draggable?" is under "my"

it is easier in scratch

scratch uses .sb3 and :snap: uses .xml so it fails to upload .xml to.sb3 reading program and the other way

please put that in your signature rather than advertising it in a post

If you want to, you can add a custom block.

i guess snap! build your own blocks

drag
Although we do have a few blocks like that, setting only one property of a sprite, we try to avoid including them as primitive, because there are a lot of such properties. Better to have one block that can read or write many properties.

In fact, I think we should merge set video transparency into set, we should combine set [instrument|tempo|volume|balance] into one block (and the same for the getters), and we should fold set pen size into the general pen setter.

I agee with you, I have also wondered why they're not just one block.

I agree

I agree too. We would just use a single block.

Well, I got the list of effects that were removed, because of processor intensive.
Reverb, Fuzz, Echo, Robotic, and other tow is Pan and Pitch.
As someone above implemented the Pan and Pitch, it's time to implement other 4 if possible.

How's that going? I will try my best to implement it, if I had some time to do.

I'm little busy, working on MR3.

Sorry for bumping a old topic, I'll try to keep this on topic, until this Audio Effects are complete.

I hope I will complete this.

Thanks for your support!

I agree too

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 100 replies. Continue discussion at Scratch 3 block help (Part 2).