Save mouse clicks

If you have ever wanted to make a long string of varadic inputs, it doesn't have to be so tedious! you can shift-click the arrow heads to remove/add 3 inputs.

wow, I didn't know that. Thank you.

you're welcome!

me neither, but i wonder why three specifically?

Yakko, Wakko, and Dot!

huh??

Well you could say "why _ specifically" with any number

Yakko, Wakko, and Dot

No, it was just a joke. No special reason for three; it hadda be some number.

well three seems like an arbitrary number

(replies to a deleted reply)

ohhhh, i see.

ah, yes, the number that is literally everywhere.

I mean, it couldn't be 2, because reaching for the shift key is just as hard as clicking the mouse twice. And most of the time, when you're explicitly mentioning each list item in the LIST block there aren't so many of them; large amounts of data are computed, or imported.

(By the way, it's not just LIST; all variadic inputs can be shift-clicked.)

It just occurred to me that when you're tabbing through input slots, when you get to the end, maybe instead of going to the next input slot in some other part of the script, it should make a new slot in the LIST block. But I'm not sure about it, because the ability to tab all through a script is important when you're using the keyboard editor.

The Animaniacs!!! :yum: :wink: :smiley:

If you have to add a lot of inputs, you can go into keyboard editing mode, arrow over the entire variadic input, then press enter to add more inputs.

Oh! I'd forgotten about that. Good feature, Jens! :~D I should use the keyboard editor once in a while so I'll remember how it works.