Running Snap! Project locally on raspberry pi with gpio

I’m thinking I will modify this server script to accept 8 binary values to represent 8 outputs in one go in order to save traffic and hopefully keep response speed usable.

For inputs I’ll aim to generate key presses to represent gpio inputs while data is being regularly received? (Watchdog) and stop once output traffic stops. It’s pretty rough but should stop the key presses entering text in other programs once the page is closed. Accepting ideas on a better way but my python and web skills are still beginner.
Wait! Could the server just respond to every command with the values of inputs? :face_with_monocle:

This is the first simulation I have done for an industrial roller door if you want
to have a look.
Roller Door Simulator

Looks very nice :slight_smile:

Hi All,

So Outputs are all working great. I'm sending 8 bits representing the values and iterating over them to set output pins.

Does anyone know what returned info should show up in the URL Blocks reporting bubble?
The documentation says it is the content of a web page but mine is always blank.
I was returning 200 and plain text 'gpio pins set'. I changed to send HTML Title and body which shows in browser but nothing in reporting bubble.
Thanks for everyones help to get this far.

Don't worry, I sorted it out, as mentioned elsewhere in the forum it was the CORS Issue (Cross-Origin Resource Sharing)
I will post the working server script once Inputs are working.

why is this flagged???