Record Movements Block

I already said ok.

@bh remove the argument

I've done this before, it is quite interesting, you could record movements in games if you recorded every variable to be played back.

Yeah ik.
Can you do a survey for me?
Do you find this

• Useful
  • Okay
  • Bad

Ehhh... I wouldn't call it just 'okay', I also wouldn't call it bad. It may be useful to debug things maybe by showing exact movements in certain situations? It is probably useful in certain areas.

ok

(This is sort of a repost comment (My comment) so you don't have to read it if you don't want to.)
I have suggestions (In case you didn't read them):

You should use Browser Storage to store that data so you can take that data to another project. That way you don't have to reimport that data meticulously.

I mean, you can make a project with that existing data, tell people to "download" it, or run it and store it on their browser, and now that all that data exists on the user's browser, you can tell them to run the REAL project. This is efficient.

Ok maybe

This is my idea.

It's super simple that a regular user can do it. Just store the json of the list with the recording in it to the browser storage. I don't think that it should be built into the project.

yeah.

Why should someone make a project just to import some blocks?

im just gonna leave you to argue while I watch a concert :D

What? I wasn't talking about importing blocks, I was talking about storing the recording in browser storage.

Oh! That makes sense...

What? When did I argue? I wasn't arguing!

All I said was

and show you my idea!

I mean, I kind of understand when you think arguing is saying your idea over and over or something, if that's what you think it is. But you're definition of arguing is wrong.

somebody stole my device

What?

Oh OK.

yeah...
that was not me