Ratio of () and ()

Can I please have it as a block?
I mean simplified fractions

Not sure what your asking for

Could you make a dummy custom reporter that shows what it should report?

[scratchblocks]
(ratio (a):(b) :: operators) :: hat :: control
report ((a) / (b)) :: control
[/scratchblocks]

that doesn't work. I think it just reports a list of a simplified numerator and denominator.

Do you mean a ratio datatype?
[scratchblocks]
(ratio (a):(b) :: operators) :: hat :: control
report (list (a) (b) :: list) :: control
(first part of ratio (ratio) :: operators) :: hat :: control
report (item [1] of (ratio)) :: control
(second part of ratio (ratio) :: operators) :: hat :: control
report (item [2] of (ratio)) :: control
(ratio to number (ratio) :: operators) :: hat :: control
report ((first part of ratio (ratio) :: operators) / (second part of ratio (ratio) :: operators)) :: control
[/scratchblocks]

[scratchblocks](ratio ((a #)::operators) : ((b #)::operators)::operators)::control hat let ((gcd)::grey) be ({if <(b) = [0]> then report (a)::control cap end report (call (gcd) with inputs (b) ((a) mod (b))@delInput@addInput::control)::control cap} input names: ((a)::grey) ((b)::grey) @delInput@addInput::grey ring)::grey set [gcd v] to (call (gcd) with inputs (a) (b) @delInput@addInput::control) report (list ((a)/(gcd))((b)/(gcd))@delInput@addInput::list)::control cap (ratio (6) : (9)::operators)//a List (2,3)[/scratchblocks]

@silver_star is this what you're looking for?

Do you want exact rational numbers? They're in the bignum library.

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but can you please stop making useless posts like this?

i don't know, i just think he's playing around with emojis like i used to when i was 8 years old. But when i was 8 years old i did hardcore intense emoji spamming on my iPhone

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.