Please fill out these questions for all feature requests and bug reports. If you're requesting a feature, please let us know why this feature is important or useful, not just what it should do.
- What browsers show this problem? Chrome
- Please share an example project (if possible). https://snap.berkeley.edu/project?user=smiller&project=SortsAndSearches
- Describes the steps to reproduce this issue. Try opening the link.
- What does Snap! currently do? Gets stuck on the opening project screen.
- What should Snap! do instead? Open the project.
I can see the issue and why it doesn't load. There are a bazillion watchers on temporary variables in the project. This is interesting, because those watchers automatically go away when you save the project. But somehow they didn't in this one. Investigating...
I was able to recover your project here: https://snap.berkeley.edu/project?user=jens&project=SortsAndSearches%20-%20recovered
Not yet sure what causes all those watchers in there... Not matter what and how hard I try I can't reproduce this myself. Can you remember what you did before you last saved the project? There must have been a bazillion unused watchers on script variables in there. Those should've gone away when you saved the project, but somehow they ended up in the file. Very strange...