- problems with the costumes -

So, I have been working hard on a animation, and for some reason most of the costumes aren't appearing. I actually checked to make sure no other costumes were on top of them, but there wasn't any costumes possibly big enough to cover the whole costume that wasn't showing up. If you know what I'm talking about and might have a solution to this please tell me!

Want to post the project?

Sure I'll try

Share project, post link, and I will help look into your code, I had this problem before, so I think I can help.

thanks for helping!
here's the link: https://snap.berkeley.edu/project?user=sushi-llama&project=people%20I%20dont%20like

Nice job! Everything shows up perfectly fine---

This thing happened me before where I would see that my costumes wont appear, but if I view it from a different account, it would show up perfectly fine, I don't really know how this happens, but it mainly happens when you are editing it, and you forget to press the stop button before you restart it again.

hm- okay well thanks for helping me!

No problem :)

You don't need a WLM movement as whites aren't being killed for no reason.
Of course white lives matter.

I'm not going to start a argument with you but...its not that white lives are being killed it that they are being treated and talked of as if they are horrible people. Not all whites are racists, as a matter of a fact there are some amazing white people making movements to help other people.

All lives matter,Meaning White lives matter and Black lives matter

You guys are sooo getting offtopic--

Sorry just wanted to point that out and stick up for @sushi-llama

well yeah bc, @silver_star brought the topic up-

Sticking up for @silver_star: Nobody is saying "only black lives matter." But the sad reality is that for hundreds of years in America, black lives didn't matter. It's only because of the BLM movement that now when a cop kills a black person you read about it in the news. Look up "the Tuskegee experiment." Look up lynching. You shouldn't react defensively. Nobody is saying "all white people are racist." Nobody is saying "all white people kill black people." Just, literally, when a black person dies because of violence, that matters.

You're upset because, for the past couple of years, news about black victims of white violence is newsworthy. You should be upset because a decade ago, and 400 years before that, it wasn't newsworthy.

Trust me, it's always been newsworthy when a black person kills a white person. Nobody needs a mass movement to correct for that being ignored.