Problem with flat design

Please fill out these questions for all feature requests and bug reports. If you're requesting a feature, please let us know why this feature is important or useful, not just what it should do.
Thanks!

1. What browsers show this problem? I use Google Chrome, but I think it happens on every browser.
  2. Please share an example project (if possible). Screenshot:
    flat design
  3. Describes the steps to reproduce this issue.
    Use flat design.
    Put a ring into a block.
    Put another block of the same colour into the ring.
  4. What does Snap! currently do?
    You can't see the outline of the blocks.
  5. What should Snap! do instead?
    Have outlines on the blocks.

Yes @donotforgetmycode_sn, you are right.

But I don't know what's the better fix because it is a design behavior. I comment...

• Flat design blocks have not that "market edge" (as a perspective view of a 3D block). Yes, it's a "flat" (plain) design.

• But it have a transparent line on edges. So, the behavior is similar: a visual separation line (here thinner)

• But as you have reported, where the background has the same colour, that separation is lost.

We can change that transparent thin line doing the same in both designs. But then, maybe we have change the concept. It will not be flat design... maybe it will be "white"?

@bh and @jens will see...

Joan

Maybe, you can change the color of the transparent line: a green block would have a light green outline, a yellow one a very shiny yellow one, etc.

better outline options for flat design are on my list. Not sure when they're gonna happen, but overhauling flat design is something I'm planning to do. Thanks!

It's fixed in Snap! 6.0.

Thanks