λ parser and interpreter

yes like fox without the o, nor the complicated set of lambdas and calls that make a list

aw bh knows im fighting the good fight. and no thats about 1 in 10 times, that 10th person is just the (un)lucky winner, i cant be mad at everyone every time i feel theyre being crass

guess your things broken

I understand the first part, and the second, but I don't understand what they mean when joined with "nor".

(Oh and nice job spotting a word I completely missed! That is, until you pointed it out, of course.)

EVALUATE isn't broken; it's actually PARSE that's erroring. Even then, it has good reason to fail--the input is wrong.

Oh and I found an error in EVALUATE! EVALUATE (s 4) gave [CALL s 4], rather than (s 4). It was easily fixed.

like fox with *neither the o, nor the complicated set of lambdas and calls that make a list

good catch.

Now how do I make TRY, to get a number from a Church Numeral?

Oh! I see now.

I just added blocks for various basic functions like select-first, successor (called succ), etc.

I intend to be able to pretty-print things, so λh.h would be pretty-printed as identity.

I'm not sure that particular example is an improvement, given the character count. :~)

i still have a screenshot of you saying "I'm and adult and not a kid (which is what I want to be when I grow up)." from a year ago i think.
i thought you were 60 lol.

I'm an adult in the sense that I'm allowed to tell you my actual name and show you my actual picture.

But let's not hijack this thread...

I'm not worried about the character count, but readability.

I just made pretty-printed functions able to be executed, so EXECUTE (succ (succ select-second)) works. I've also added a bunch of other things. Still haven't gotten around to the block that'll pretty-print λ expressions, though.

Edit: Got around to PRETTY-PRINT.