Not able to save

For some reason, only the computer sprite is going to the position, not the correct sprite

Want to post your current ADD TO PILE block?

Solitaire%20script%20pic

Well one problem is that with that formula for X, all the sprites will end up offscreen past the right edge. x=250, x=310, x=370, ...

But I don't know how the computer sprite would do the command instead of the card sprite. Maybe for debugging you could put a SHOW VARIABLES (card) at the beginning of the ADD TO PILE block, and HIDE VARIABLES (card) at the end. And I guess WAIT 0.1 SECS after the SHOW so it actually appears on the stage. Then you can make sure CARD is really a card.

I meant -250. I'll try that debugging

It's working now, I ran it only within the computer sprite instead of having all of them running it. I don't know why I had them all running it before, but it works now

I added this if statement to make it so that if the card was on top, it goes to the face costume of the card, otherwise it goes to the back. Its not working though, is it something I did wrong with the = statement?Solitaire%20script%20pic
I also tried it with pil=1 ect. until pile=7 with or statements connecting them, and it still didn't work.

What your code does is tell the selected card sprite to go to its pile location. But the if statement here does not do what you intend to do. First, or statements return true or false values, so the = statement here would return a true or false value depending on whether or not the integer is equal to "true" (integers are not equal to true or false values, this would return a false value). I would recommend instead using "if (numbers 1 to 7) contains (pile)".
The if statement will not detect if a card is on top, it'll just detect if the pile is one of those numbers. I'm not sure how exactly you're going to pull it off, but looking at some card game projects on Scratch, those ones detect how many cards are in the pile or pull off some tricks that involve costume numbers and the amount of cards in a pile.

I did this to fix it

but it doesn't put the right cards face up. I used this in my previous layout block and it put the right cards face up.

I wouldn't do it that way at all. After the inner loop (the one that puts the right number of cards on a single pile, but still inside the outer loop, TELL the most recently added card on the pile (i.e., ITEM 1 OF) to show its face.

I have that part working, the only thing is i'm not sure how to make the top ones turn face up, what number would I put in, or will in need several on them?

I'm not sure what you mean by "what number." I would say
untitled%20script%20pic
and the same for the other piles.

This is what I did to solve that problem, but it is not working consistently, the top card is not always the one face up, sometimes it is lower in the pile, don't know why

Yeah, probably it's all the bottom cards! I would expect it to be ITEM 1 OF every pile. I'll look at it when I can...

Its not though, i can send you the file again if you want

OK. I'll try to look at it tonight, but maybe tomorrow.

I tested it several times, and when I don't shuffle the deck but run the program to lay out the cards, it still shuffles them

Ha, I'm stupid, it works, all I had to do was make the card go to front. Thank you so much for helping me make this work.

Ah, good, I'm glad you found it. Sorry I dropped the ball on this!