New input types for make a block

it's also in the reference manual, I can't remember the page number it's on, I haven't even read it, lol.

Boo!

I agree that a color picker should be one of the things you can put in an input slot. It should give your procedure a three-item list of RGB values (0-255).

Dunno how high that is on the priority list. Jens has colors on his list of things to redo someday. The key word there is "someday."

yeah, I just don't really like reading, I like doing, plus, I tend to figure stuff out myself.

Whatever floats your boat.

[scratchblocks]
say (%clr)
[/scratchblocks]

I don’t think it’s that easy...

edit the xml

I use Snap on mobile.

How do I even do that?

You download a text editor available for your OS.

I will try editing it, I want to feel like a hacker :stuck_out_tongue:

Can you share projects with edited XML?

Here is an example project made by @spaceflyer234-

Hacked blocks weren't called hacked blocks for nothing on Scratch! :laughing:

But I forgot one thing

how do I even download the xml file

No wait,

just tell me the file extension of Snap projects, I think I found how to export.

I’m on iOS so it just doesn’t download the file and gives plain xml text when I press export.

I need the file extension to import it again.

EDIT: Oh well I did it.

EDIT 2: I made the hacked block!

Congrats!

You dont feel like a hacker!
Hacking Snap and Scratch is fun!!!

Congrats for you!

Just to be clear, since you asked:

Of course you may edit the XML and share the project (supposing it's not too large to fit).

What's not allowed is manually editing your project and then telling us we have a Snap! bug when your modified project doesn't work. That would annoy us.

And, there's plenty you can do in Snap! without editing projects by hand; you haven't used up all the techniques to learn here. :~)

Like clones and anchors,lists,association lists(list ulties library),and the grey ring!