New block looks

6 posts were split to a new topic: Why have so many accounts?

Support, I think there should be an option to change the block looks from 1.0 to 3.0. I really don't like how the old 1.0 blocks and UI look, pretty much why I never code here.

I think the scratch blocks look just fine. The scratch blocks take up too much space and are bulky, whereas the snap blocks are slim and amazing. I've honestly never saw this topic before until now, so that's why i haven't replied earlier to this.

actually, I think there should be a setting, set block shape & color, where you can set the notch width, notch height, block width, block height, and block color (RGBA selectors, A would replace fade blocks.).

Actually, I wouldn't mind a 3.0 look with the same proportions as the current blocks. Just make sure to keep the distinction between number inputs and text inputs, because in 3.0 it really bothers me :stuck_out_tongue:

I know, right?

I don't think there's any danger of us changing that. But I wouldn't mind if we stopped restricting typein to digits; that's really the only exception to our general idea that input types are advisory rather than enforced.