My projects are gone

text i now know is probably useless

kinda surprised tho because when i try to help a lot of the time it doesnt work and i fail

Guess I was just really happy I helped out and didn't know what to say about it.

Edit: I don't know any way to say "Hey, I helped!" without asking for compliments or sounding bad. Guess I tried to avoid the first result and hit the second. Rip.

Oh, okay, you weren't being snarky. I totally misunderstood. Sorry!

What about correcting the mistakes?

If you want to make a corrected translation file, the best thing is to make a pull request on Github. Jens is very good about processing translation PRs.

I don't have a Github account.

Me too

Github is mostly used by developers.

The details were not useless, this is something that happens to me, as well, and it really is a good feeling to have one's helpfulness recognized and thanked for. Good job. It's nothing wrong with being happy to succeed in something.

OK, make a corrected translation file and post it here and I'll copy it over.

Okay. Thank you.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eMhZGJhnXoBBWb04Ups0-sOirTiARO6Y
I got this message.

I'm confused. What did you ask Google to find?

I went on the link you provided @sairam1235, and got this message. This is a screenshot.

And it's a PDF.

Yeah, sorry, I just figured that out. We reorganized the source files. It's at

That's the German one. If you're interested in correcting a language we already translate, replace the "de" with the official code for that language.

Okay. Thank you.

Oh... this thread is now about translations?

@cycomachead, what do you think about a new forum category (maybe named Snap! translations ) for translators job and also to pick tranlation issues (for non github users).

Anyway @r4356th , in the meantime, it's better to post a new thread, explaining what you do you want (if it's about a new language, or reporting an issue...). Perhaps you are only suggesting a string change... so you can report this change, and the language translator can implement it.

Joan

Please check this.

Ok!
Continue there
Joan

:smile: