Morphic in Snap!

I'm in dark mode and I still noticed it:

Is there a standard for the length of a long-hold?

Aah - the advantages of youthful eyesight :slight_smile:

In all seriousness - I paste images into multiple sites and systems and I just grab part of screens and paste them in

So its my muscle memory at work

But occasionally (like in my other thread today) I use script pics if I fancy a change :slight_smile:

I wouldn't have thought so

Maybe make the duration a global var so people can change it if they want to

Maybe.

I'm currently having a problem in that my WAIT N SECS OR UNTIL block won't wait N secs if the UNTIL is false. My code is this:

I'm off out so no time to look at code but FYI your script is unreadable (too blurry) to me unless I click on the pic so sometimes its better to just copy/paste :slight_smile:

It's bigger now.

?

So it is - why was it so small the 1st time?

I don't usually like images taking up a lot of space.

This works!:

Here's the project.

Edit:

@earthrulerr can you test it on your iPad? Tap, it should say "Clicked"; long-hold, it should say "Held"; drag it and it should be dragged.

Everything but long hold works.

Offtopic- I do not like the new safari UI in ipad 0S 15. It is better in a lot of ways but it changed by so much from what I was used to that I’m uncomfortable with it but I’ll get use to it.

untitled script pic (2)
untitled script pic (1)
Does not work for you?

To simplify drag threshold expression
untitled script pic (3)
untitled script pic (4)

Could you stick to the current off topic topic and not introduce an off off topic please :slight_smile:

This is a cool project!

<offtopic but I didn't start it...>

There is actually an official solution to this situation: un-italicize the thing that should be doubly italicized. It works better for whole words than for trailing punctuation, though:

He thought, why am I the only person available for this?
</>

Too lazy to type "offtopic" after the slash.

To @earthrulerr:

It should say "Hold" after holding it for one second.

I guess I want the dragging, click detection, and long-hold detection in one script. And that DISTANCE TO is a neat trick. I don't know how I didn't think of that.

Oh, and I want the mouse's distance to the start position. I can't just ASK MOUSE POINTER FOR ....

[offtopic]
[offtopic]
[offtopic]
Shouldn't that be "off offtopic topic topic"?
[/offtopic]
[/offtopic]
[/offtopic]

Thanks!

Yes, but the exclamation point is supposed to be at a right diagonal to the "Snap".

Digital devices have copy-and-paste functionality.

It isn’t saying hold when I hold it for 1+second(s).

Try increasing the dragging threshold to ten, at the right of the slider, then holding it.

Oh and do it in presentation mode.

(9 months later)

v0.2 is now here.

@earthrulerr can you test long-hold with drag threshold at 10?

Link?