Machine Learning

1000 is really small

Go to Free Cloud Computing Services - AWS and look at the different ones

Stop arguing! I already said I would supply space! Now please stop!

It's a snap project. Why can't we just deal with the low accuracy and celebrate that we were even able to make one in the first place, or maybe

More like 125 GB.

RAM goes KABOOM

https://thiscatdoesnotexist.com/ (generated by ai)
The cat randomizer | Random cat photo generator

I... Just... Said... I... Would... SUPPLY... THE STORAGE!

GTG be back in two hours.

It’s easier to get a free aws cloud server plus it doesn’t take away your storage.

apparently we can't make image recognition because if we load them from the internet your ram will die (which is untested), but if we make them costumes or variable data beforehand your ram will still die and there will also be no way to save. so, there's literally no way whatsoever to make an image recognition software in Snap! that fits your nitpicks and far-fetched claims.
how about we do something else, like that game-playing AI?

Im planning on getting it. I know.

I say we make a AI Platform Generator (level generator so all levels are different)

Or an AI that figures out a maze. Or something that reads text.

Maze AI’s are to easy, I say generator.

I say a multiplayer game where everyone fights together against a very hard AI that records their characteristics and uses it against them.

Hmmm so an MMO….

That isn’t in NetsBlox…… Cloud vars to record and store all movements of the player then all other players showing those sprites at that location and using cloud vars to send global messages for death or winning or whatever.

@sir_kitten2 ^^

why not?