Lunar OS (Part 4)

Continuing the discussion from Lunar OS (Part 3) - #100 by earthrulerr.

Previous discussions:

@joecooldoo I am gonna work on the HTML runner.

The project grabber is done.

Block XML
<blocks app="Snap! 6, https://snap.berkeley.edu" version="1"><block-definition s="Load Updates From $nl Username: %&apos;user&apos; $nl Project: %&apos;project&apos; $nl (Cap Sensitive) $nl (Other Project $nl Must Be Saved)" type="command" category="other"><header></header><code></code><translations></translations><inputs><input type="%txt"></input><input type="%txt"></input></inputs><script><custom-block s="Preform Update From %br User: %txt %br Project: %txt %br (Cap Sensitive)"><block var="user"/><block var="project"/></custom-block></script></block-definition><block-definition s="Preform Update From $nl User: %&apos;username&apos; $nl Project: %&apos;projectname&apos; $nl (Cap Sensitive)" type="command" category="other"><header></header><code></code><translations></translations><inputs><input type="%txt"></input><input type="%txt"></input></inputs><script><block s="doDeclareVariables"><list><l>data</l><l>letters</l></list></block><block s="doSetVar"><l>letters</l><block s="reportNewList"><list></list></block></block><block s="doForEach"><l>item</l><block s="reportTextSplit"><block var="projectname"/><l> </l></block><script><block s="doSetVar"><l>data</l><block s="reportJoinWords"><list><block var="data"/><block var="item"/><l>%20</l></list></block></block></script></block><block s="doSetVar"><l>letters</l><block s="reportTextSplit"><block var="data"/><l><option>letter</option></l></block></block><block s="doSetVar"><l>letters</l><block s="reportCDR"><block var="letters"/></block></block><block s="doRepeat"><l>3</l><script><block s="doDeleteFromList"><block s="reportListAttribute"><l><option>length</option></l><block var="letters"/></block><block var="letters"/></block></script></block><block s="doSetVar"><l>data</l><l></l></block><block s="doForEach"><l>item</l><block var="letters"/><script><block s="doSetVar"><l>data</l><block s="reportJoinWords"><list><block var="data"/><block var="item"/></list></block></block></script></block><custom-block s="project: loadCloudData %txt"><block s="reportURL"><block s="reportJoinWords"><list><l>https://snap.berkeley.edu/api/v1/projects/</l><block var="username"/><l>/</l><block var="data"/></list></block></block></custom-block></script></block-definition><block-definition s="project: loadCloudData %&apos;cloudXML&apos;" type="command" category="control"><header></header><code></code><translations></translations><inputs><input type="%txt"></input></inputs><script><block s="doRun"><block s="reportJSFunction"><list><l>xml</l></list><l>world.children[0].rawOpenCloudDataString( xml)</l></block><list><block var="cloudXML"/></list></block></script></block-definition></blocks>

What does that mean?

you can use this block to load another project into your session.

So how does this affect us?

when you make an update, tell me, i will run the block, it will load your project, and I can save the update.

you can use it to, to load my project into your session.

K I will tell you when I finish Coder.

@joecooldoo Done, I am going to press it now. Also can you look into the sprite called Code Writer; it has a bug in the write block that I can’t fix were it goes off page. Can I make the forum page for Lunar OS when it is ready to be fully released?

I added Safe Mode, which activates if JavaScript Extensions are off.

@earthrulerr do not use @fsul 's cloud vars or you will be kicked out of the collab.

You know programmeruser's cloud vars dont work any more...

use @18001767679 's and why do you say his don't work?

They dont work, it just reports an error.

screenshot please

If you must.

@programmer_user ?

Those were just an experiment, don't use them. Use something like https://s1.kognise.dev/ instead

what is that?