Lag test - Snap vs Scratch

I really doubt that you are a user for 10+ on scratch. You've been a user from 2009-2019? That sounds insane.

First of all, if you're replying to a message way earlier in the thread, as in this case, it would help to quote the text to which you're replying, which will let the rest of us follow the link back to it.

Second, I'd appreciate people not picking fights with each other here. I know, he started it by picking a fight with me, but if someone picks a fight with someone, it's best just to ignore it (as I did with him). (By the way, I recognize that I'm making an assumption with the pronoun, but alas it is often males who pick fights. Not always, and certainly not all males; don't jump on me please.) You may think I'm picking a fight with you, but what I'm trying to do is use this (really very mild) example as a teaching moment for the forum in general.

Can we report posts?

Yes, that's what the flag at the bottom is for.

I've been on Scratch for 8 years? It's not that hard to believe lol

I agree.

Turbo mode MAKES it laggy as it gives low frame rate and high computational power

1 Like

This proves Scratch is better! (please don't hate me for my opinions, I like both Scratch AND Snap!, I just grew up used to using Scratch)

It's a really bad idea to post your birthdate on the Internet.

I didn't show off the year I was born though, so therefore I didn't show off my whole birthdate.

Still, the month and date are PII (personally identifying information).

Why was

flagged? Is it because she should have used the like button?

That's what I want to ask too...apparently someone hates it when I agree about someones topic, I have no idea why. Idk if it was bh or not who reported it, but whoever did it probably did it because it was a short word for "I agree with you", and I didn't feel like typing a whole paragraph on why I agree with @18001767679 .... :\

JFI - since last week, there is a thumbs up icon on posts that can be used to show agreement or support for a post.

Using that helps cut back on forum traffic :slight_smile:

1 Like

yep

1 Like