Jounce!OS

https://snap.berkeley.edu/snap/snap.html#present:Username=d4s_over_dt4&ProjectName=os%203
(yeah i know that programming this is very tedious,whats your idea?reverse codification?javascript?i dont see a way to do reverse codification,and javascript is not snappy)
On startup it will open the code editor,press up arrow switch between editor and console
Press down arrow to switch threads

Project version 1 start time:~11:20 finish time:~17:40
yeah osses are very,very hard to make,even in snap(as opposed to assembly)

I made a program that displays the key last pressed as test code.
(yep,i was working on this this whole afternoon,from ~13:00 and now it is ~16:30)

this is almost done,still not turing complete but nearly

now its turing complete,but complete doesn't mean without a hassle to program

Does anyone know how to program pong using "jounceassembly"?

Still debugging,Augh!

Fixed!
It was a really really sneaky call by name/call by value bug,causing all the data cells to be the same data cell.
:rage:
I should make a tutorial about this.

Very cool!! How do you make it so when ever you type, it prints it on screen instantly??

Umm...
Actually,I don't know.It's magic.
@wdstudios_llc121 come and explain?

I'll try to explain...
It isn't instant,but the warp is fast enough to confuse you.
Turns out that the simplest way(when key pressed write stuff) works the most.

ah, all right

if you have eyeballs you can read the code. i'm not explaining it.

oh ok :frowning:

the "when 'any key' is pressed" block gives a variable named "key". i just append that to a variable named "keyboard_string". (the name keyboard_string is inspired by GameMaker's global variable keyboard_string, which returns the keys presed.)

if the enter key is pressed just add a new line character (unicode 10) to the keyboard_string variable.

to draw it, we split it up in lines and draw each line in an interval of 12 pixels in a warped script.

FUN FACT: if it sounds too technical, that's the reason i don't explain stuff.

oh ok :slight_smile: