JavaScript equivalent of start sound block

Confirmed I tried out snap editor.
This we need @jens or @bh to explain the code that creates this:

please don't call me out in the forum, except for emergencies in Snap, but not because you want to know anything about JS.

This is not a JS forum.

Srry then could you at least explain the code that makes multiple sound playing possible?
Multiple sound playing refers to ability to play multiple copies of one same sound at once

Yes but it is BASED on snap blocks

Okay, but it's still JavaScript help. Go to stackoverflow if you want JavaScript help. This is not the place for it. @bh can you close this?

StackOverFlow: Question limit reached

ok then find a different forum.

Tried codeproject, gamedev stackexchange
ALL FAILED
thats why I came here
HERE was my last resort

okay, well even so, this is not a place for javascript help.

:frowning: this is not a place for declining help tho

yes but

very UNhelpful for an forum that helps

and I found it out myself...
It seems like it reloads

A Snap! forum.

Yes, but would a question about planting flowers be appropriate here?

Snap is built from Python now
Not a language called JAVASCRIPT

That's like saying, "Oh hey, I see you own a fruit shop, fruits come from trees, so may I buy a tree?"

I'm asking

rather than:

They gave you an answer, but you refused to follow their directions.

Honestly I’d try it and see. – bob 21 hours ago

not helpful at all @bobCoder2195 21 hours ago

I’m not trying to be rude, I just mean what’s the harm in just trying it and seeing. You should be able to use the developer tools to debug and see whether it’s doing a reload (use the Network pane to see if the sound file is fetched a second time or not). Might be faster than waiting on an answer is all I was thinking. If that’s not the case then I retract my comment. – bob 21 hours ago

if I try I might have to rewrite my code – Coder2195 21 hours ago

Yes, game development often includes rewriting code. I'd concur with bob that a great way to find the answer here is to construct a simple test and measure what you find. This will often be faster than waiting for a stranger to do the same thing and tell you what they found, or waiting even longer for a stranger who already knows the inner workings of cloneNode inside-out to happen to find your question. – DMGregory​:diamonds: 20 hours ago