Introducing the Hyposyn Development Program! (HDP)

i mean the program itself. just clicking on an icon takes a while before it does something

That's weird, im going to update it when i get home. I'm working on it right now but I can't save it because I got IP banned,

Just saying, comparing SnipOS to something like your older projects (like Voxel2D or something) is like comparing the world's first ever car from 1886 to a Tesla from 2013. It's a HUGE step up. It almost feels fake, as if this isn't happening.

Good job!

Thank you so much! I'm going to try to not let the Hyposyn Projects die out and keep updating.
I want to be able to make it really good!

sigh Why does one person always have to ruin the joke and ask for an explanation?

ANYWAYS, peanuts refers to that your job is bad (Not saying that @sladescar is a BAD boss, and that @earthrulerr's job is bad. It's just a joke). So when you get paid peanuts, your boss is either bad or cheap or your company is bankrupt (Or about to be).

Can I help in some way? I've been doing things, so I may not do much, but I'll do what I can.

Sure!

Yep! I also like to say it because my friends say that programmers will get paid 2 peanuts a day when I bring programming up (they prefer I talk about sports or such which I enjoy).

Lol.

Thanks. I uh forgot your Repl username again.. hehe… by the time you see this I may have found it by looking at some old stuff I have.

its sladescar

You're probably that nerd kid in class who has all A+'s and does the extra credits in school...

LMAO i could honestly see that.

No… I’m the 2nd fasted sprint in the grade, soccer player, PE champion, good grades (94+) in everything but math, loves CS. So you can’t really call me a nerd because I’m very athletic… and have a lot of friends…

Sports: Tennis, bowling (counts?), Soccer, Basketball, Football (no team, just with friends), Sprint, etc.

I’m very non mediocre to a computer science person.

@guys how does the website look?
https://hyposyn.earthrulerr.repl.co/index.html

kinda same, I do good in all subjects but I'm not a nerd, I just like programing. and I have a bunch of friends and a girlfriend.

oh ok

yo can i also work on it?
@earthrulerr

sigh why does everyone HAVE to use REPLIT for EVERYTHING!?

Sure,

Replit username?

Also Replit is amazing:)

[offtopic] I, for one, are remaining a bachelor. [/offtopic]