I'm making a game called "Moon Crash Survivor", who wants to help?

I think same but idk. PS me and owl wont be on during summer. not until august, unless we have access to a Chromebook, or computer.

:~/ So everyone here doesn't own a computer?

I mean, I do, but I'm not really in the collab.

yup, sorry

You know you can get a basic computer setup for $75-$100.

and you really think I have that money?

For a computer, its not that much. Do some chores or something and save up some money.

• Pi 4 Model B 1G Ram - $35
  • Wireless Optical Keyboard + Mouse Set - $19.95
  • Official Raspberry Pi 7" Touch Screen Display with 10 Finger Capacitive Touch - $64.95
  • USB-C Power Supply, 5.1V 3.0A, Black, UL Listed - $7.95

$127.85
Its not that much.

I mean, if you don't have parents like mine, then yeah.
I don't get paid for chores but it's not unfair either (To me).

You want them to buy a computer just to help you with a collab? Wth???

I do, but it’s laggy as hell because I run Studio and Blender on it. I prefer to switch between two of my IOS iPad devices, one has a physical keyboard.

@mr_owlssssnap2 You could use a iPad if you own one, or you can use your phone but just on the forums.

Buying set for 75-100: Yeah but what about for the Monitor and Computer itself, or for a laptop. Also there is no way I myself would buy a chrome book. I personally hate chrome books. Windows for life.

Or if you are 14, get a job at a retail store or smth. I suggest getting a job if you are 14+ or doing chores, babysitting, dog walking, etc.

\

Its my collab

same ;(

I could use my iPhone for both the forums and snap, but its laggy as hell, and I couldnt use my nokia for either so lol. My iPad, we'll see.

Windows gang

yeah but still

hes not forcing me to do anything

That statement is correct.

Ps: it wouldnt let me just put yes

Hello there.

Add something like <span> to the end

Ex: yes<span>

Or, as I sometimes do, <snap/>.

Linus Torvalds A n G r Y X~D

No. But I just think that he/she should have a decent computer.

As long as the computer can run just a SINGLE line of Python code, you'll be fine!