How to use morphic.js

Some of the custom block libraries do things like change the settings using morphic.js methods. Is there any documentation on morphic.js?

The source file with the long comment can be found here:

There is a very long comment at the beginning of the file.

let test = new StringMorph('Test text',60,'serif')
test.isDraggable = true
test.setPosition(new Point(90,90))
world.add(test)

You mean:

var test = new StringMorph('Test text',60,'serif');
test.isDraggable = true;
test.setPosition(new Point(90,90));
world.add(test);

That's what I mean. I edited my post

ok then and good programming style!(let instead of var which doesnt add anything to global object and results in happier garbage collectors and better memory management :slight_smile: )
I'm used to var because ka doesnt let me use anything other then var (let const etc)

The only way to learn how to use Morphic.js now is to either read jens's long comment or to read the source of Morphic.

(also, not related, but if you're 11 you shouldn't have twitter. And Node.js > PHP)

Reviving this, I recently got into morphic.js (by recently i mean today) and I can't for the life of me figure out how to change attributes of elements

i want to make edge 0 but like how

Do not necropost, even if it is related to the topic. Create a new post and link the old topic instead.

The big problem is, the snap forum is not the place for discussing how to use morphic.js. I feel like @jens should enable discussions on github, that way people can discuss modding snap / using morphic.js without clogging up the snap forum.

Jens has said many, many, many times that he is not interested in any discussion on the inwards of the Snap! code.

And that the forums should be used to discuss Snap! and not the JavaScript it is currently built with.

Who?

Exactly, that's why I want a dedicated place to talk about the innerds of snap, preferably a place that isn't connected to the snap forum, so snap users can ignore the javascript stuff, but the javascript people interested in modding snap can also discuss stuff about the innerds of snap. Jens may not be interested in it, but there are people who are, and will talk about it no matter what.

It could also be a forum that isn't even connected to snap, e.g. not the discussions tab on github. It could be like an unofficial forum that is not connected to snap at all.

I probably wouldn't read it, because if I did, I'd feel obligated to moderate it. But maybe Jens or @Bernat or @Michael or @Joan would participate; let's see if they have anything to say on the subject.

im not interested in the inwards of the snap code, i didnt know where else to put it though

:(

anyways i figured it out

Index documentation

WARNING: bh or another dev would of told us silly