Here's how not to get banned on snap(simplified version)

what's an og account??

So far I don't think we have any reason to care about sharing an account, as long as you both understand that you're responsible for what your partner does here. We'll frown on "That wasn't me; that was my evil twin" sorts of conversations.

The problem is the other way; if on one account you do something bannable and then we find that you have three other accounts.

P.S. But, I'd be happier if y'all put less energy into talking about banning and more energy into making great projects.

My twin never did anything bad. People are just making a mountain out of a molehill, like they are with what J.K Rowling said. You know what? Don't worry. If you never did anything bad, then don't worry. Just forget it. Leave it alone. Let them claim you did something bad. In the end, everyone will see that the ones who are lying about you are in the wrong, not you. Plus, if Scratch is going to be mean for no reason, then we don't need their pathetic site. (I know this sounds harsh, but their actions are harsher than my words) We can use things like Snap! and Glitch and Github to share our ideas, projects and knowledge without the help of Scratch. (Not to mention that Scratch doesn't even help at all.)

Sadly, this thread is turning into another "why I was banned on Scratch" discussion, which we made a point of disallowing, so calm down, nobody is being banned but I'm closing the topic.