Here is the beautiful link to my(My first animation test) PROJECT.

Because that was the only thing available, and plus, As I said, It had higher PAY....

then why even play the game. tetris is easier.

Because it is a HORROR game..... And plus it is fun, if it is easier, it would be NO fun at all, and no one would get it. It wouldn't even BE a horror game if it was easier.

I'm just going to play tetris

Some people (not me very much) like the thrill and suspense that horror and survival games provide.
Edit: added "very much"

I do. I love horror games myself.

Ok, play whatever game you want. Now, I am going to make a drawing of Funtime Foxy from FNaF sister location.

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/173873350/

Lets hope I can see it...I got banned from scratch. :\

I can see it without a scratch account

It's taking forever to load...I have to go to my friends house, I will check the project later. :')

friend's or friends'?

@FUNTIME_FOXY101 in Scratch, fnaf games result as alerts and a ban if you keep doing it (Scratch welcomes people of all ages), and I don't think they are allowed in Snap! either.

just don't do any scary fnaf stuff okay
if it's not scary you can do it

I just have the one; that's it.

Wait, Simulgameous and Simulgameous Two have subtle references, but they can't be banned because of that.

https://forum.snap.berkeley.edu/t/does-snap-allow-more-mature-content-than-scratch/1697

I just added multiple, sufficient, obvious, and unavoidable warnings (I understand that simple warnings aren't enough, but mine should be).

There are no scary things in my project....I don't really do much except draw and animate...nothing scary. And the link I saw, I am honestly a fan of FNaF but stuff like that isn't allowed on Scratch...I made sure not to do anything scary, and FNaF fans are allowed on Scratch, but everyone are NOT supposed to make any Scary games, FNaF related or not, or else they are going to many reports on projects, and possibly a ban. :\

I don't do FNaF games, I only do OC art and stuff like that

Not me; I am totally not a graphics person.

If it's a pizza place with animatronics, is it a Chuck E. Cheeze?

Noooo. Its not Chuck E. Cheeze. Although there were some missing kids from Chuck E. Cheeze, so maybe Chuck E. Cheeze is a type of real version of FNaF. The game FNaF WAS based off of Chuck E. Cheeze so who knows?