Help make an among us game (Part 7)

Lol I'm on mobile so it put amount us instead of among us

Oh. [Offtopic]I can see when someone is typing! (So cool)[/Offtopic]

yeah but @programmer_user hasn't replied in months

yeah but he would reply when he finished the websocket engine

If you mute a topic, it won't appear in latest and will be hard to find, and you'll probably forget about it and not think of it ever again. I think since you've been constantly mentioning him, he would've seen the notifications and replied eventually, but he hasn't.
And it's not like his account is dead, he's been active on other topics recently, so I think he muted this one.
also, will you please stop going to this topic for something you need at a different one?

Oh, so I guess we're not doing this anymore?

I mean we can, but most of the members left.

Hmm.. I wonder why
one thing I've tried to live by when I'm making games is, when I start and I've made a lot of progress, keep going
I mean the real among us was made by three people.. how many people do we have?

the real among us wasn't made in Snap!

We may need to get a fresh start, get people to join again, this project can not die

True.. but we don't know the potential Snap! has unless we try right?
I mean, isn't it the same as Scratch? Actually Snap! is better it doesn't have as many limitations as Scratch does, and the things created on Scratch are amazing. Who knows what Snap! could do?

yeah I still lead this project :smiley:

the ONE limit of snap... The 10 MB limit, I mean yes you can still make projects on snap that are more that 10 MB but you cant share them, my biggest concern is how will we share this project? I'm thinking google drive but it will still be hard...

Thank you! Please please please tell me when it’s done!

Don't hold your breath. Just sayin'.

Lol, I can’t wait.

Part 8 YEAH! Is this the longest discussion ever? See you in Part 8!

We should probably cut down on the number of chat posts.

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 100 replies. Continue discussion at Help make an among us game (Part 8).