Extremely Bizarre Glitch

Sorry, my bad. (so is almost saying "Sorrz, mz bad")

Except I was right. even 1-10 is better than your 1-7.

yeah it works :smiley:

I am further derailing this topic.

I fall asleep randomly, typically during the timespan of 8pm to 11:30pm, waking up at 5am to 7am to rarely 8 or 9. The least sleep I get is about 6 1/2 hrs.

I wake up at 6:00 AM lol

@ego-lay_atman-bay @warped_wart_wars Hey y'all, the original topic creator here. As amusing as it has been to read all of this banter about sleep, I would appreciate it if you could keep the conversations on topic so as to prevent my notification feed from being cluttered with irrelevant chat. Thanks :smiley:

I know, that's why I didn't reply to @slate_technologies

Hey @spikepillow - I think the reason the projectiles disappear is within the script for the projectiles. Basically what's happening - is once the projectile is cloned, it bounces against a ball once, moves, and then gets deleted. So to resolve this issue, you can just get rid of this series of blocks

So, this part of the script should now work as intended:

I told you @spikepillow.

No no, that's not what I was having trouble with. The projectiles are (mostly) working fine, they're supposed to ricochet once and then disappear the next time they hit something. So that part of the script is intended. It's the player's tank that's bugging. Nothing to do with the projectiles.

Though since you brought it up, I am having a slight issue with the projectiles too. If they hit the wall at the perfect spot between two blocks, it phases through instead of bouncing back inwards. I can understand why it's happening, but it's something I'm not sure how to fix. I am nowhere near being a professional programmer, I'm just a beginner.
To clarify once more, the main issue here is that the tank clips through the wall when approached at an angle, and for some reason it changes which wall works depending on whether or not the stage is minimized or maximized. Is that something you could help me fix?

Okay, I think I understand that. So does that mean I should have multiple instances of collision detection within my forever block?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.