Please fill out these questions for all feature requests and bug reports. If you're requesting a feature, please let us know why this feature is important or useful, not just what it should do.
- What browsers show this problem? Chrome
- Please share an example project (if possible). https://snap.berkeley.edu/snap/snap.html#present:Username=snapenilk&ProjectName=Kevin%20MacLeod%20Music%20Repository&editMode&noRun
- Describes the steps to reproduce this issue. Click the Queries button. One thing it does is tell the Stage to hide it's Song Control Commands list variable. Close the ask box; one thing it does is tell the Stage to show it's Song Control Commands list variable.
- What does Snap! currently do? Not hide the watcher(s) for Stage Song Control Commands, then add another watcher for Stage Song Control Commands
- What should Snap! do instead? Only show the bottom-right watcher, which it has done before this bug came.
Is this bug a security concern? If so, please do not post security concerns directly to the forum. Please email us at email@example.com. Thank you!