Does anyone have flowchart on Snap using guide?

I am new to Snap and don't know where to start and what to do all. I need to know more about it and a simple guide on how to use it and what can be done with it. So, if anyone have created any flowchart guiding different steps, it would be really helpful! Thanks.

Hi, welcome to Snap!.

My first question is, have you programmed in Scratch? Snap! is sort of like Scratch on steroids, and they have a bazillion tutorials, both from the Scratch Team and from teachers and kids, and so that might be a good place to start. But once you've learned the basics, come back here for more advanced ideas. Here are a few places to look:

1. The Reference Manual, which, despite its name, has tutorial introductions to some of the more advanced ideas.

2. The Beauty and Joy of Computing, a high school CS curriculum based on Snap!. It satisfies the requirements for the College Board's Advanced Placement Computer Science Principles exam, but you don't have to be enrolled in a course to work through it. All the materials are free online.

3. Jens and Jadga's SAP MOOCs featuring media computation.

If you have programmed in Scratch, you might be interested in my "Why Do We Have To Learn This Baby Language?" paper explaining some of the differences.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.