Custom block shop

Request custom blocks here!
Just give me the name/spec and what it does and I will make it for you (unless it's something I don't know about or requires an external module, like 3d).
ProjectName=Custom%20Block%20Shop&editMode&noRun

Wow!!! :smiley:
Your alonzo costume it's so cute!!! :blush:
And, what is the blocks to request???, please. :slightly_smiling_face:

you request a block in the forum topic, it even says it in the project.

Thanks! I made it myself.

I'll like a block to make a rectangle with curved corners. you would be able to change the dimensions and curvatures

i would like a block to save/read cookies to the browser

What kind of inputs are these?

um what

what is a curvature, what does dimension mean in this case, are the curvatures and dimensions inputs list inputs, and if so, what is each item supposed to be

well, the items are number inputs, and curvature defines how curved the angles are. all of them are integers

:fish:

sorry, i don't know enough about this to be able to make the block.
this might help though.

wait why the fish emoji

I don't see any reason to use cookies over the database library (file > libraries > database), since both of them are device-specific, but there are cookie blocks in this project.

database has to do with browser data, browser data and cookies are different

do you?

i think @spacer would want something like this, where the radius of the circle is the input
the center of the circle would be the origin point (its corner of the circle) plus r taxicab distance to the direction of the center of the rectangle. and the radius of the circle is obviously r

do you see any code same of
ree mode
and this?

image from https://www.w3schools.com/html/html5_webstorage.asp
this is called web storage and it says its better than cookies

...yeah, that's what the database library does...

also this has the same code of

and
Screenshot 2021-05-07 123618
image from https://www.w3schools.com/js/js_cookies.asp

you asked me to make getters and setters for cookies. that project has getters and setters for cookies.

ok then, i think its possible to make my own right?