Current day of week reporter is inconsistent with the help box

Please fill out these questions for all feature requests and bug reports. If you're requesting a feature, please let us know why this feature is important or useful, not just what it should do.
Thanks!

1. What browsers show this problem? Chrome
  2. Please share an example project (if possible). My datetime project
    current%20day%20of%20week%20error%20(1) (the screenshot was taken the same day as this topic's creation, which is Saturday, November 11, 2019)
  3. Describes the steps to reproduce this issue. Open the help box for the current date/time reporter, and report the current day of week
  4. What does Snap! currently do? Report a result that is inconsistent with the help box
  5. What should Snap! do instead? Report a result that is consistent with the help box

Yup, looks like a problem. Tomorrow I'll find out if it's just 1-7 or if it's rotated from what I thought.

Ok @bh,

I guess the idea is to fix the "help info", isn't it?

Current behavior (Sunday is 1 and Saturday 7) if not new (https://github.com/jmoenig/Snap/blame/master/src/threads.js#L4807)

Joan

Yeah. I foolishly didn't keep an editable version of that help screen, so I'm trying to figure out how to use Dylan's help screen generator to redo it.