Cover Art Ideas/Help

when you die, set XV and YV to 0

oh cool

It’s that simple

well, thanks for the help, i guess

Your welcome

Hey everybody! My new OC art project is out now! Click link to see project: My New Art!!!! by oscar robinson - Snap! Build Your Own Blocks (berkeley.edu)

How's it going with the Among Us animation, @funtime_foxy101?

it's all good

What is cover art (sorry but i don't know)

Hey everybody. I got several new projects coming up soon, so, uh, be on the look out for that, I guess

Yo guys, uh, what do you think i should do now?

Hey everybody! I made a new music project! This time, I spent a lot more work on it and came up with this: Excision - With You (Sullivan King Remix) by oscar robinson - Snap! Build Your Own Blocks (berkeley.edu) Be sure to check it out! :smiley:

Hmmm...maybe you can do another song w/ SLANDER in it?
Maybe you can do some satisfying animations-

Sure thing!

I got an idea

Here's a simple remake of the classic "Doom" game from 1993! click link to view: Doom (1993) FPS Test by oscar robinson - Snap! Build Your Own Blocks (berkeley.edu)

Hello. I love doom, nice work. :smiley:

George the Stickman is T H I C C George the Stickman is THICC by oscar robinson - Snap! Build Your Own Blocks (berkeley.edu)

Hi, me again. Be sure to visit my new forum topic: I may need some help on debugging this fighting game i made - Share your Projects - Snap! Forums (berkeley.edu) it would mean a lot to me :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.