Developers

Central logic:(complete and closed)
Vanilla modding:me,@earthrulerr
Debugging:me and programmer_user and anyone who found bugs
GUI:me
Snap and Snapification:earthrulerr

Status

Main branch:
2. Block place selector//i dunno how to implement,someone else help?
3. Coal,Graphite,and Graphite press(not gonna implement direction dependant distribution items like junction and conveyor,and not gonna make size !=1 blocks)
4. Power,Combustion Generator,Power node,Battery
5. Silicon,Silicon Smelter
Snap branch:Translate it!

Project link

Main branch:https://replit.com/@18001767679/grid-test
Snap branch:Awaiting translation

If you want to make something in JS, that's all fine and dandy, just don't post about it on the Snap! forums.

Sounds like you're making Rocky's Boots.

no wikipedia

A search of that returns a lot of boots and hiking ware

Rocky's Boots is an educational logic puzzle game by Warren Robinett and Leslie Grimm, published by The Learning Company in 1982. It was released for the Apple II, CoCo, Commodore 64, IBM PC and the IBM PCjr.[1] It was followed by a more difficult sequel, Robot Odyssey. It won Software of the Year awards from Learning Magazine (1983), Parent's Choice magazine (1983), and Infoworld magazine (1982, runner-up), and received the Gold Award (for selling 100,000 copies) from the Software Publishers Association. It was one of the first educational software products for personal computers to successfully use an interactive graphical simulation as a learning environment.

The object of the beginning part of Rocky's Boots is to use a mechanical boot to kick a series of objects (purple or green squares, diamonds, circles, or crosses) off a conveyor belt; each object will score some number of points, possibly negative. To ensure that the boot only kicks the positive objects, the player must connect a series of logic gates to the boot.

The player is represented by an orange square, and picks up devices (the boot, logic gates, clackers, etc.) by moving their square over them and hitting the joystick button. When the boot has kicked all of the positive objects and none of the negative objects (obtaining a score of 24 points), Rocky (a raccoon) will appear and do a beeping dance.

Later, the player finds that he can use all of the game's objects, including AND gates, OR gates, NOT gates, and flip-flops, in an open-ended area to design his own logic circuits and "games." This is why many[who?] do not actually consider this as a game, but more of a visual design engine.[citation needed] The colors of orange and white were used to show the binary logic states of 1 and 0. As the circuits operated, the signals could be seen slowly propagating through the circuits, as if the electricity was liquid orange fire flowing through transparent pipes.[2]

Nope
The game scene is a 2d grid instead of a conveyor
Inspired by mindustry
You can open the webpage in the post

hey we need gui guys

Bruh

Snap Forums are about Snap! projects or some concepts, and ONLY Snap! projects and concepts.

Bump!
The project had been secretly restarted 3 days before!
Let's goooooooooooooooooooooooo!
https://replit.com/@imcute-aaaa/grid-test#vanilla.js
Currently,the program spawns a Router if you click the mouse on the black canvas.But the routers currently have no function(they do not randomly or repeatedly transport items,they just act like a Container)
(Also im not goin ta make that needs system cuz too hard to implement or we nee a complete redesign!)

Anyone?
@sir_kitten2 @snapenilk

Heya.

lol go replit

the reason i could not search it is cuz someone made some boots and called their company rocky!lol

@earthrulerr ?

??.??

REALLY URGENT HOW TO MAKE A BLOCK SELECTOR
if no one tells me how in 4 hours i would need to end with a prompt()

Maybe make a new topic, this one is old leather. Maybe remake the description and all that and combine some past posts into it.

I'l help. (Only because MIndustry da best)

https://replit.com/join/kbuxkmfnun-imcute-aaaa
Can you pls add the block selector?(not nessecarily like the original,as long as its not "just a prompt()" which is the appearence of it now)