Capture the flag (CTF) challenge 3

As you guys probably know, there are so-called "Capture the Flag" challenges. Specially prepared programs, images, documents, HTML pages, or sites contain a hidden message, called "flag". The message is hidden by obvious but a lil bit complex means. So only one function call of JS, without bugs abuse, XML hacking,or weird cryptography stuff - just plain Snap! (with libraries if told so).
If you discover the message, disclose only 2-3 new letters out of it to not destroy the fun (I hope) for others. I will post a clue tommorrow if none of you have captured this very simple flag.
Project link: Snap! Build Your Own Blocks
The message has only ASCII characters, and starts with CTF_

(topic text copied from @dardoro 's topic,slightly modified)
ps:the debugging of the solution project took me ~2.5 hours(started from ~10:00,ate lunch when it was almost finished,ended ~13:10)

Nobody?
:frowning: you have weird and dispersed timezones!

Probably the majority of people interested in this sort of thing live in US timezone so they are still asleep

Ooh!Didn't know that...

I followed the link, and found an otherwise empty project with merely this custom reporter:

ctf1 script pic

Is this the puzzle you are challenging people to solve?

WAT I FORGOT TO DELETE TEST SCRIPT
That test script was an old version of the puzzle,and you should look more carefully to find the real clues.
The last step of decryption should involve unicodes,modulos,and exponentiation,but not exactly like this.

Interesting.I will try to do it.(i will use the encoder we made to encode this so other people don't see it)

Qmp627J+v!s{h|x‚"y~um$}id}#|mrt#qv(d)oqx}!to xvllqkly5e}x)J$mqt0w(xnf#iq‚zi})ur)fljuli)iw(}nu0kefiy|f%xg$}ij)qr{w){v{(txswmh)umru&vrzsrok7'de{l9$|dwrqx)qll=>9y:91a1vstrigC27:<RmNZAkFtoJAcHa4]|Q]u<aK‚2yol2Xqjw5jx)dpnbwu{&{x~gi(fwqpu}hwv'{v'89=(pxf}rx":76*^kyo2%|dvrqx)qml)72~;??|>15f)zymrjfA57w_RBLNQtzt^mM^i}]^K;espFM~/swj1R!ixo+}!pwp|)ynix)umrt#rv4f~t#qx)ne‚!en#qqyqx|dwv5'de{l9$|dwrqy)qnl)82~==<}>14f*{xpxcjB4846ROy{Pzw|vQf?SHsYms]SW{@1xrp+

OH NO THE COMPRESSION COMPRESSED OTHER STUFF AFTER MY PROCESS I HAVE TO REUPLOAD THE COSTUMES
Couldn't fix,the costumes should be
costume
costume (1)

no one last night?i was expecting the ppl in other timezones to participate...

Today's clue:What would you do if you don't want image compression to corrupt data?Modulo 30 and plus 127 to your answer.

aah dissappointed

why,why,why does (significantly) less people participate in posts i post than in posts other people post

Maybe time for a clue?
We should see the flag by the "naked eye" after transforming image data?
Or made a calculations based on pixel RGBA values to get ASCII codes of text?
You try to prevent image encodings artifacts, so maybe a single bit is encoded as an average of the bigger area?

That's too easy?(if you mean reading the pixels of image)

Yes,that's what I did.

Nope.I wouldn't give you 2 images if I chose that.

probably a lot more to do with the kinds of things you post than you being the one that posts them. in this case i'm guessing many people don't know what a ctf is, don't want to do it, or don't feel like talking about it if they do (people don't want to spoil what happens in a ctf)

Today's clue:
14 23 88