- What browsers show this problem?
- Please share an example project (if possible).
- Describes the steps to reproduce this issue.
I. Publish a project, see that you accidentally made it out of an other one (remixed it)
II. Download and delete it via the community site
III. drag the project into the editor and press save
- What does Snap! currently do?
don't save it
- What should Snap! do instead?
Weird. Okay, we'll ask @bromagosa to look at it when he gets out from under his current workload.
On my TODO list for after the apocalypse. Thanks for reporting!
Ack! I just saw this. Hopefully I can fix this in the coming weeks. I just was reading some code and realized this would happen, and found the issue was already reported.
Just fixed it