Can someone send me the XML for this project so I can get it's block?

and funny how i was just thinking about how oofpaste is gone and then find a past post of his lol

I LITERALLY ONLY WANTED A BLOCK FOR A GAME IM MAKING LIKE WTF PEOPLE

Assuming (and I may be wrong) that you are currently banned from accessing cloud hosted projects, then anyone helping you evade that ban might also find themselves in trouble.

And IME, trying to evade a ban on a website just leads to further sanctions

I am currently wrongfully banned

Jens refuses to unban me because "oH hEs A hAcKeR heS MaLiCUoS" like bruh i dont even know javascript and what would i even get out of hacking the SnapCloud if i could huh?

The fact that you don't know seems to enforce the opinion that you should, in fact, remain banned. You can do a number of harmful things with unlimited access to the SnapCloud- in a Snap! project, you could simply get a user's email and store it in an outside database, which would make it very easy for spammers to mass-spam, and is why you always check a project's code if you don't know exactly what it does before running.

While I don't personally believe you're malicious and don't in any way represent the views of the Snap! team, I think that- along with the above- that you got banned for accessing the Snap! cloud with JS (even unintentionally) while also not knowing JS is a reason you may be considered malicious or potentially malicious, without intending to be. I do agree with cymplecy that someone attempting to help you evade your ban may be in trouble.

NO I DIDNT

I NEVER ACCESSED THE CLOUD

I DONT EVEN KNOW JAVASCRIPT

LIKE HOW HARD IS IT TO GET IN PEOPLE'S BRAINS THAT I AM NOT A HACKER

YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I DID?
I ADDED /(redacted)/[insert anything in here] TO snap.berkeley.edu THREE GOD DAMN TIMES, I NEVER HACKED ANYTHING

WHILE I'll ADMIT, IT WAS STUPID AND I AM A VERY DUMB PERSON, I NEVER HACKED ANYTHING

I DONT KNOW JAVASCRIPT, SO THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY I COULD HAVE ACCESSED IT WITH JAVASCRIPT, GET THAT INSIDE YA'LL'S HEAD

Hacking means to gain unauthorized data in a system. By attempting to enter the admin page, in practice you are trying to gain unauthorized access to data in the system.

Also did you do anything related to the snap cloud the week before you got banned?

No.

More than just that but okay

Pumpkinhead brings up a good point (and is correct). To your point- that you didn’t use JS to access SnapCloud- maybe that’s true, but you still visited or attempted to visit admin pages through Snap. Which is still, pretty clearly, a bannable offense.

While this is true, DO YA REALLY GOTTA IP BAN SOMEONE EVEN THOUGH THEY COULDNT DO ANYTHING WITH IT BECAUSE I KNOW FOR A FACT SNAP WONT GIVE YOU ACCESS??

I NEVER ACCESSED IT AT ALL :sob: