Can someone help me with it? ✅

Can someone tell me what I'm making wrong in this script?
Link to project . The problem is when I press : and after I press > it render : . Some time ago I made similarly topic, but it didn't help. Thanks :confused:

when you press : and simultaneously press > (like ctrl+a)

or

when you press : depress : and press >

I get a similar issue when I quickly switch between to two keys- but if I don't switch really quickly, there's no issue.

i've remix your project

project

Sometimes it renders .

It doesn't work right after press : and I try to press > or other letter, nothing render.

I don't understand the expected result...

Are you pressing ":"+">" at the same time and you want to write ":>" ?

In your example project, if i press any letter and quickly press another letter, the first letter is whtite again on the screen (ex: 1 type "ty" very quickly and it write "tt" instead of "ty")

You always print the 1. detected key
untitled script pic - 2022-02-19T214401.837
from the list
untitled script pic - 2022-02-19T214646.742

To get newly pressed key
untitled script pic - 2022-02-19T215631.824

Oh, thanks! It very help me! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Dardoro, I had never noticed the arrow with the "any key" setting. Now Jen needs to add two new parameters to this block: Control and Alt (with that arrow). So we could intercept a Ctrl+a or alt+a. Currently, when we type ctrl+a: the block returns control AND ctrl a

Actually, I think it should have a list of the currently pressed keys. That would be awesome.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.