- What browsers show this problem?
- Please share an example project (if possible).
- Describes the steps to reproduce this issue.
I. Make a block
The block should look like this:
II. Add an apostrophe somewhere
III. Press OK
The Block now looks like this:
- What does Snap! currently do?
Ignore the apostrophe and destroy the title and the inputs
- What should Snap! do instead?
Alert that you can not use apostrophes in block titles and don't change the name
Yeah, this is a known bug.
As a workaround, I suggest using the Unicode "right single quotation mark," U+2019.
I just have to laugh at that
Why? It works! And looks better than an ASCII apostrophe, as a bonus.
I was laughing about the code, U+2019, U + last year