Among Us Animation (Part 1)

It would be nice if you can download the the cropped song from @silver_star's link:

onto a Snap project and share the link to the song project so I can look into the code and download the cropped song ....
It's probably the only way I can get the cropped version of the song I need for the animation..

oop- I can't right now I'm on my school computer and my school has scratch blocked...I can get on my actual computer maybe around 9:00 pm - 12:00 pm. So I should be able to give it to you and get it onto snap around tonight or tomorrow.

Okay :)

Alright then, here is the cropped song.

Thank you very much, but you ended it a little too early before the "Oh, he or she's so sneaky!"---I wanted the song to end right after that line, but it's okay ,:)

About 1:23 in the song timer thing is where I wanted it to end

Oh, sorry, I could do that now... Just wait a moment-

Okay :)

Done. It is here, the same link as before.

Thanks again :)

So what dance are we doing for the smol among us beans?

and yes I would gladly do the thumbnail!

We are just going to to animate them running around a table in the cafeteria for the beginning, and then imma draw red walking toward the screen, and we will see what happens then.

mkay, so how do you want the thumbnail to be?

Red being ejected into space, with bubble letters saying
"Show Yourself - CG5" underneath red

oh mkay! I'll start working on it

@sushi-llama thanks :)

I also want red to be the real imposter, but he's accusing the other crewmates, so red gets ejected at the end, kinda like what happens in the original animated full music video that goes with the song on youtube

mk I'll keep that in mind.

@funtime_foxy101
is it okay if I add a reflection of the crew in Red's little glass thing?

yeah :) Are you going to do red ejected or facing the crew? You can do whatever you want---it would just make more sense for red to have the reflection when he is facing the crew, and not being ejected :)

I'm here to motivate you