A very strange bug with empty custom block

Hi! Here is my YAA (Yet Another Asteroids) game again.

(now use mouse for shooting)

I've noticed a very strange bug when trying to pack parts of scripts into custom blocks. This version of the game stucks periodically: sometimes rocks (sprite named "Камень") do not dissapear when player destroys them. It's "when I start as a clone" script shows error (red contour) and aborts, the rock remains on stage forever. Let's look at the beginning of the script:
with_custom_block
See this "Empty custom block"? It is really empty, with no blocks inside. But strangely it is the cause of trouble! Remove it and everyting will work perfectly, no errors, no jammed rocks!
no_custom_block
This works ok. Fix it please, or tell what am I doing wrong!

1. What browsers show this problem? - Chrome & FF
  2. Please share an example project (if possible). - above
  3. Describes the steps to reproduce this issue. - shoot at rocks with mouse
  4. What does Snap! currently do? - stops executing script
  5. What should Snap! do instead?

I'm trying but failing to debug your project because you've made the stage crowd out the rest of the editor window.

Instead of a super-sized stage, make the stage half that size, and then use Presentation Mode (the up-down diagonal arrows button) to fill the screen while it's running.

Ok, reduced stage size to 640x480, removed background for faster loading. The bug persists. Check it please

Okay, so I think this problem happens only with a sprite-local empty block. I tried making a global empty block and I can't get it to fail that way. Please try that and confirm that it's only the local one that fails.

Confirmed. No problems with global empty block. Only with sprite-local one.