Hi! Here is my YAA (Yet Another Asteroids) game again.
(now use mouse for shooting)
I've noticed a very strange bug when trying to pack parts of scripts into custom blocks. This version of the game stucks periodically: sometimes rocks (sprite named "Камень") do not dissapear when player destroys them. It's "when I start as a clone" script shows error (red contour) and aborts, the rock remains on stage forever. Let's look at the beginning of the script:
See this "Empty custom block"? It is really empty, with no blocks inside. But strangely it is the cause of trouble! Remove it and everyting will work perfectly, no errors, no jammed rocks!
This works ok. Fix it please, or tell what am I doing wrong!
- What browsers show this problem? - Chrome & FF
- Please share an example project (if possible). - above
- Describes the steps to reproduce this issue. - shoot at rocks with mouse
- What does Snap! currently do? - stops executing script
- What should Snap! do instead?